Let's make some yummy treats so good, they're scary!
Yield: three sets of teeth
- 1 apple, red or green
- Smooth nut butter
- Yogurt raisin balls
- Use Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Spray on fruit.
- Halve and core an apple and cut into ½-inch slices
- Take two slices and spread nut butter on one side of the apple flesh. It’s okay if it gets messy!
- On one apple slice, line yogurt raisins around the outside edge.
- Place the other slice on top, apple peel facing out and nut-butter side angled so that it looks like a mouth.
- Optional: Spritz with diluted lemon juice to prevent browning of the apple.
TASTY FRESH FRUIT SPIDER
- Wooden kebab sticks
- 1 dark plum
- Black grapes or blueberries; green or red apple chunks, green or red grapes, or most other tasty fruits will work, too.
- Plastic googly eyes
- Nut butter
Use Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Soak to clean fruit.
- Gather 16 equally sized wooden kebab sticks. Break them into 4-inch sections.
- Skewer grapes on eight of the sticks so that the grapes touch, leaving one grape covering one end as a connector, but leaving the other end bare to poke into the plum.
- Repeat on the other eight sticks, inserting the exposed ends into the joints of the previous set of grape sticks at an angle.
- Once connected, poke legs into the plum, with four legs on each side.
- Gather two googly eyes and attach them to front of plum with your choice of nut butter.
ORANGE POTION BREW
- 2 quarts fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon Plus / Vitality essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Plus / Vitality essential oil
- 1 drop Clove Plus / Vitality essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg Plus/ Vitality essential oil
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
1. Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
2. Discard orange slices.
3. Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.