Pasta Primo Perfect in Veggie Sauce Recipe By Christie Egerton
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup red or sweet onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese, grated for topping
- Sauté vegetables and garlic in ¼–⅓ cup grape seed oil until vegetables are cooked but still slightly crisp.
- Puree in blender.
- Serve over Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti, prepared as directed on package.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
COPYRIGHT (C) 2016 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED – YOUNG LIVING