This is the first blend to use when doing emotional release. It helps balance energies and instill courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It helps the body self-correct its balance and alignment, therefore increasing oxygen to the pineal gland which is the seat of our higher intelligence and intuitive faculties.
Valor can be used to release emotions such as: Aggression, Defensiveness, Fear of Conflict, Inability to Cope, Losing a Battle, Persecuted, Resignation, and Withdrawal. Please see your EODR for more information.
VALOR consists of:
• Ylang Ylang, Coriander, Bergamot, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Matricaria, Idaho Blue Spruce, Frankincense, Vetiver, Cistus, Cassia, Davana and Geranium.
• Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) supports relaxation, balances yin and yang energies and increases self-confidence.
• Northern Lights Black Spruce: A good starting-point when it comes to releasing emotional patterns and getting grounded. Spruce not only brings harmony into our being, it is also known as the fragrance with the frequency of wealth.
• Frankincense: a holy anointing oil which has been used for spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years . It stimulates our limbic system which is where emotions are controlled and increases our mind’s creativity. Frankincense helps us to overcome stress, despair and dejection.
• Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) balancing and invigorating at once. Decreases occasional stress, fear and tension.
• blended in a carrier oil base of fractionated virgin coconut oil
• Apply 3-6 drops on each foot and on shoulders. Cup hands together and breathe in the scent slowly.
• Diffuse, directly inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water.
• Apply generously to feet, wrists, or back of the neck
• When using a series of oils, apply Valor first and let it work for 5 to 10 minutes before applying oils.
• Dilute 1:15 with YL V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for body massage.