Did you know? Nutmeg is not a nut; it is the fruit of an evergreen tree.
Whether it’s winter dryness or too much time in the sun, sometimes life is a little too hard on your skin. This rejuvenating mask helps you pamper yourself with nourishing, skin-loving ingredients. Use it 2–3 times a week to help maintain naturally radiant skin!
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl to form a thick paste.
2. The paste should have a consistency that sticks to your skin. Add lemon juice or other ingredients as necessary to reach your desired thickness.
3. Apply the paste to your entire face or to affected areas.
4. After 20 minutes, rinse off the mask and pat dry.
HEY, TDO MEMBERS, DID YOU KNOW: We have oils that is labelled for food flavouring? Same oil, but different label, as required by Health Canada. It's called the PLUS line. Look for the bottle with the white label, with the (+) sign. Want to know more about these oils? Log into our members hub and check it out here!
‘Tis the season for pumpkin-themed parties, dressing like a pirate, and sipping cider by the fire. Instead of a trick, treat your party guests with this warm and spicy Halloween potion cider. Combine oranges, apples, and spicy essential oils for this fall-favorite treat!
1. Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
2. Discard orange slices.
3. Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.