Tucked away in the isolated boreal forests of British Columbia, Canada,
the Northern Lights Farm has been producing Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil since 2015.
• Add a few drops to your favourite YL lotion or face cream to boost moisture as you dream about adventure in the Canadian Rockies.
• Add a few drops to your conditioner to feel as if you're in the mountains!
• Help keep men's beards moisturized and smelling amazing by adding a couple drops into the beard balm or by itself.
• Fill a 3 ounce spray bottom half full with witch hazel, add 10 drops each Citrus Fresh and Eucalyptus Globulus. Top off the bottle with water and use to refresh stinky shoes, garbage cans - you name it!
• Wear this calm and serene scent as a charming cologne or layer it with Lavender or Neroli for a perfumed pick-me-up.
• Dilute with V-6™ or another carrier oil and apply to the bottoms of your feet, spine, and the base of your neck to infuse your evening with the tranquil aroma of nature.
• Fill your car diffuser with NLBS before your commute or carpooling duty for its restful aroma.
HEY, TDO MEMBERS, DID YOU KNOW: We have oils that is labelled for food flavouring? Same oil, but different label, as required by Health Canada. It's called the PLUS line. Look for the bottle with the white label, with the (+) sign. Want to know more about these oils? Check it out here in our members hub (login required)!