According to the EODR, this blend promotes physical and emotional healing by creating a harmonic balance for the energy centers of the body. It brings us into harmony with all things, people, and cycles of life. It is beneficial in reducing stress, amplifying well-being, and dissipating feelings of discord. It is also uplifting and elevating to the mind, creating a positive attitude.
Harmony balances the chakras or energy centers and allows a better and more efficient flow throughout the body. It can be used to release emotions such as: Being Ignored, Crushed, Hostility, Fear of Punishment/Beating Self Up, Stubborn, and Sarcastic.
Harmony is a blend of:
• Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens): stimulates nerves and hormone system. Its fragrance encourages us to leave unpleasant memories behind and increase inspiration.
• Lavender (lavandula angustifolia): this Essential Oils acts calming and relaxing. It supports us in times of disturbed sleep, tension-type headache and fear.
• Sandalwood (Santalum album): Due to its high percentage in sesquiterpenes Sandalwood stimulates our pineal gland and limbic system. It enables us to become silent and dive into meditation. Sandalwood may release unfavorable cellular memories and reprogram the cells.
• Orange (Citrus sinensis): provides lightness, relaxation, and a feeling of security for body, mind and emotions.
• Angelica (Angelica archangelica) calms emotions. It may support us in resetting the mind after experiencing trauma and to release suppressed memories and emotions.
• Lemon (Citrus limon) acts invigorating and refreshing. It stimulates the immune system and clarifies the mind.
• Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) acts especially balancing on our emotions and brings the soul’s consciousness to the fore.
• Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) balancing and invigorating at once. Decreases occasional stress, fear and tension.
• Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) acts on the emotional and physical plane. It is an ideal companion in times of indecision, hopelessness and low vigor.
• Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) especially helpful when it comes to restlessness and tension. It removes mental blockades and purifies the liver from slag which is caused by suppressed anger.
• Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) supports relaxation, balances yin and yang energies and increases self-confidence.
• Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) strengthens the vascular and nervous system, increases vitality and gives us a feeling of security.
• Rose (Rosa damascena) – this high-frequency oil brings balance, harmony and lightness to our body and mind. It invites divine love into our hearts and increases our joy of life.
• Spanish Sage (Salvia lavandulifolia) is rich in limonenes. Its high percentage of phytohormones balances our hormone system.
• Frankincense: a holy anointing oil which has been used for spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years. It stimulates our limbic system, which is where emotions are controlled, and increases our mind’s creativity. Frankincense helps us to overcome stress, despair and dejection.
• Spruce: A good starting-point when it comes to releasing emotional patterns and getting grounded. Spruce not only brings harmony into our being, it is also known as the fragrance with the frequency of wealth.
Apply 1 drop Harmony over energy centres or down the sides of the body.
For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse or wear on ears, forehead, bottoms of the feet, over the heart, at the base of the neck, at the back of the head, and on areas of poor circulation.