BEAUTY + HAIR + SKIN
• Jazz up your bath by adding a few drops Copaiba and Peace & Calming to your soap and loofah for a cozy aroma and scrub.
• Mix 1 drop each of Copaiba, German Chamomile and Jasmine with your favorite unscented lotion for a luxurious body lotion scent.
• Copaiba oil has a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which won’t overpower soft florals or subtle hints of citrus. Use it in customized perfumes in place of other woodsy oils like Cedarwood or Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood oil for a more delicate summer fragrance that won’t be overpowering in warmer temperatures.
• After a hard workout, strenuous hike, or overall stressful day, share a Copaiba massage with a loved one. Dilute Copaiba with V6 Vegetable Oil Complex or a carrier oil of your choice and massage on fatigued areas after activity for a comforting cooldown.
• Enjoy a foot soak by adding 1/2 cup Epsom salts into a foot bath full of warm water, and 2 drops each Panaway and Copaiba.
REST + RELAXATION
• Add a roller fitment to your Copaiba bottle and roll on bottom of feet after a long day, your feet will thank you!
• Add 3 drops to a scoop of Epsom salts along with 3 drops Lavender for a relaxing bath.
• Diffuse 3 drops Copaiba with Frankincense before bedtime for a restful sleep.