Ingredients: Orange (Citrus sinesis), frankincense (Boswellia carteri), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), clove (Syzygium aromaticum), ginger (Zingiber officinale), myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) and spruce (Picea mariana).
Abundance was created to enhance the frequency of the harmonic magnetic energy field that surrounds us. This manifesting and powerful blend creates what is called “the law of attraction,” which refers to the positive (or negative) energy we attract to ourselves by focusing on it. Abundance therefore opens us to a wealth of possibilities. Its spicy scent is popular among both women and men – try using it as a perfume or cologne and experience your energy shifting towards prosperity and plentitude!
The frequency of the oil (78mhz) is in the same range as the brain.
Use this oil whenever you are seeking abundance:
• Looking for work? Put a drop on your resumes, or over your heart and crown of your head before interviews.
• Up for promotion or advancement? Wear on wrists during annual review.
• During meditation or prayer: diffuse or put a drop into your palms, rub in a circular motion 3 times, and breathe it in as you open yourself to more abundance in your life, and to celebrate the abundance of God’s unending love.
• Diffuse at work, or in your store.
• In love? Wear on your heart when out on dates or with your significant other.
• To increase sales: wear as perfume or in your diffuser necklace or watch, when you are out and about, or during sales calls or classes. Abundance is an oil that gets noticed, and is a conversation starter!
• People have also been known to put a drop on their purse or wallet, and also in paint before painting their room(s)!
• Gary is thought to have put Abundance oil on YL’s telephones in the early days.